Data security is of the utmost importance to us and we are committed to ensuring the information we collect from you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Information that you provide to us when registering on our website, using our mobile website, completing a booking form, filling response cards, subscribing to mailing lists, entering competitions, participating in market research and when contacting us both on and offline including
• Name, address, contact information including phone and email address.
• Subscription and demographic information such as preferences, interests, age and family information.
Information relating to your holiday such as reviews, feedback, blogs, image or video uploads, questionnaire data, holiday inquiries, and brochure or marketing requests.
• Information relating to quoting and booking a travel service, including information regarding family and travel companion(s) such as names, emergency contacts and special service needs, such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, visa information, nationality and country of residence.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence, and if you call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record phone conversations for training and customer service reasons.
• Information relevant to customer surveys, competitions, feedback, offers and market research.
• Information automatically received by us when you use the website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone including Browsing, form filling and search history. We may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information (such as clicks and mouse movements).
• The domain and IP address that your computer uses to connect to the internet; your computer, browser, operating system, internet connection, referral information, search terms and other standard information collected by default by tools such as Google Analytics.
• Third-party information about you from other sources which we may add to our account information.
Certain categories of personal information, such as that about race, ethnicity, religion or health, are considered “sensitive personal data” under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Generally, we try to limit the circumstances where we process sensitive personal data. However, this can occasionally occur because:
• you have requested specific medical assistance from us and/or an airport operator, such as the provision of wheelchair assistance or oxygen, or,
• you have sought clearance from us to fly with a medical condition or because you are more than 28 weeks pregnant, or,
• you have otherwise chosen to provide such information to us
• you may have made other requests in connection with making your travel arrangements that may possibly imply or suggest something about you that could be as “sensitive personal data”. For instance, if you request a particular type of special meal this may imply or suggest that you hold particular religious beliefs or have a particular medical condition.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
i. Internal record keeping, auditing and regulation purposes.
ii. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
iii. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
iv. We may use the information for marketing purposes to display adverts on our or other websites based upon your prior visits to our website, preferences, and contact with EzeeFlights Travels Pvt Ltd .
v. We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
vi. We may use the information to personalize and customize the content of our website according to your interests.
vii. We may use your information for resolving complaints and dealing with disputes.
viii. We may use your information for preventing and detecting fraudulent or criminal activity. We may contact you by email, phone or direct mail unless requested otherwise.
When you make a travel booking directly with our travel experts, or if you make a purchase on our website, your certain part of the personal data that you provided us will need to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, such as airlines, hoteliers, insurance companies and ground handling agents, so they can provide you with the arrangements you require.
Some of these third parties may be based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) Organizations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of controls in regard to data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA. In order for you to travel overseas, we may be required to disclose certain of your personal information to government bodies or other authorities in the UK and in other countries, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, security, and anti-terrorism. Even if it is not mandatory for us to provide information to such authorities, we may exercise our discretion to assist them where appropriate.
Some Airlines and Hotels outside the EEA require passport details for check-in. We take all steps possible to make sure these details are adequately protected and are sent securely via email.
The EzeeFlights Travels Pvt Ltd may use your personal information to provide services tailored to your requirements and treat you more personally, for example:
I. to deliver messages and information that we think is relevant and may be of interest to you, prior to, during, and after your travel with us
II. to personalize the services, content and offers on our websites and other sales and servicing channels
III. to personalize and tailor your travel experience
Instances of how we may use your personal information to provide a tailored, improved service may include our hotel staff and other staff being made aware that you are a VIP Customer), as well as other aspects of your travel history with us, such as airport disruption that you have previously experienced, lost luggage, upgrades received, preferences, etc.
You have the right to access; rectify the deletion of personal information about you, which you can exercise at any time. You can, more generally, ask any question relating to the management of your personal information via this contact form.
Even if you have opted-out of receiving marketing information from us, we may still send you communications about the services you have booked to use, such as your travel itinerary. These communications will help you get the most from the services we provide and may also contain options and offers about the services you will be using (e.g. advance seating requests, additional baggage, pre-booked meals and upgrades). We may also send you communications about the services you have previously used, for example, where you experienced some form of issue or problem and we wish to contact you about it proactively in order to resolve it.
We may use and retain your personal information, including your purchase history, for administrative purposes, which may include for example, accounting and billing, auditing, credit or other payment card verification, anti-fraud screening (including the use of credit reference agency searches and payment card validation checks), immigration and customs control, safety, security, health, administrative and legal purposes and systems testing, maintenance and development.
The EzeeFlights Travels Pvt Ltd does not buy, rent or sell any data to third parties because our client`s privacy and security are paramount. However, from time to time we may work with a promotional partner to give our customers the opportunity to enter competitions.
Keep your booking reference and itinerary details confidential. When you make a booking you will be given a booking reference. This will appear on the email confirmation or ticket of each person in your booking. You should keep your booking reference confidential at all times. Giving your booking reference to others may allow them to access your booking details through our system. If you are traveling with others and would not like your individual booking details to be accessible by them, you may prefer to have each person make separate bookings, to be paid for individually.When you finish using the website, online services or mobile application you should log out if others may be able to access your computer or device. This is especially important if you are using a publicly accessible computer.
The data are kept for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. For the management of your request for information, we delete all of your data within 1 year of the last update made by you or by our company.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting third party sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal information, including:
• The right to request access to, or copies of your personal information that we process or control, together with the information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of that personal information.
• The right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal information that we process or control.
• The right to request, on legitimate grounds: the deletion of your personal information that we process or control, or restriction of processing of your personal information that we process or control.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal information by us or on our behalf. The right to have your personal information that we process or control transferred to another data controller, to the extent applicable.
• Where we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent.
• The right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your personal information by us or on our behalf. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use industry-standard physical and technical security measures to protect your data. We endeavour to safeguard your Data to ensure that it is kept secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of data in an account from unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure and other factors.
We recommend using a password that is unique to you. If you use a public or shared network to access your account, we cannot ensure the security of your account.
CHILDREN UNDER 13- Our services are not directed to individuals, who are under 13 years of age. Data collected for children, under 13, will only be used for essential holiday booking details where absolutely necessary. No individual under 13 will be contacted or communicated directly by us.
In addition, we may retain your Personal Information for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.